A largely columnar tree with amply ovate-to-rounded, dark-green leaves that are opaque above and shiny below and measure up to 20 cm in length. Around the mid-summer it produces pendulous crests made up of between 10 to 15 yellow flowers. Nice variety to be used as solitair tree. Suitable for coastal areas.
- Esposizione Solare: PIENO SOLE MEZZOMBRA
- Provenienza: EUROPA MEDITERRANEA EUROPA
- Tipologia: ARBUSTI PERSISTENTI
- Climaticità: MOLTO ELEVATA -15°/-25°
- Epoca Fioritura: june july
- Persistenza Fogliare: DECIDUOUS