A largely columnar, slow-growing conifer, but wider than T. Baccata Fastigiata. It has upright branches and thickly growing, horizontal or slightly sagging sprigs which make the plant look dense and compact. Its brightgreen leaves, with evident, central venations, are linear, narrow and up to 2.5 cm long.
- Esposizione Solare: PIENO SOLE MEZZOMBRA
- Provenienza: ASIA EST ASIA
- Tipologia: CONIFERE
- Climaticità: MOLTO ELEVATA -15°/-25°
- Epoca Fioritura: march april
- Persistenza Fogliare: EVERGREEN