It is a type comprising from 40 to 50 species of deciduous, spreading shrubs which are upright when young with ribbed-to-ovate leaves up to 10 cm in length. From the end of spring to the beginning of summer flowers of the most varied colours are produced in dense, cone-shaped panicles. Double, dark-purple flowers.
- Esposizione Solare: PIENO SOLE
- Provenienza: EUROPA CENTRALE ASIA MINORE ASIA EUROPA
- Tipologia: ARBUSTI A FOGLIA CADUCA
- Climaticità: MOLTO ELEVATA -15°/-25°
- Epoca Fioritura: april may
- Persistenza Fogliare: DECIDUOUS