A compact, bushy, deciduous shrub with thin, curved sprigs. The darkgreen leaves, from rhomboid to ovate, are from 4 to 5 cm in length, crenated and slightly dentate with a greenish-blue colour on the undersides. At the beginning of summer it produces white flowers gathered in dense corymbs measuring about 5 cm in diameter.
- Esposizione Solare: PIENO SOLE MEZZOMBRA
- Provenienza: ASIA EST ASIA
- Tipologia: ARBUSTI A FOGLIA CADUCA
- Climaticità: MOLTO ELEVATA -15°/-25°
- Epoca Fioritura: may june
- Persistenza Fogliare: DECIDUOUS