A climbing, evergreen-to-semi-evergreen shrub with from strictly ovate-tolanceolate, shiny, dark-green leaves up to 5 cm in length. In summer and in autumn it produces bluish-white flowers, from to 2 to 3 cm in width, gathered in corymbs from which black, egg-shaped fruit follow.
- Esposizione Solare: PIENO SOLE MEZZOMBRA
- Provenienza: ASIA EST ASIA
- Tipologia: ARBUSTI PERSISTENTI
- Climaticità: MOLTO ELEVATA -15°/-25°
- Epoca Fioritura: june july august semptember
- Persistenza Fogliare: EVERGREEN