A large, deciduous tree which is initially cone-shaped and becomes roundish with age. The alternate, pennate leaves are made up of from 10 to 20 elliptic leaflets between 3 and 4 cm in length and from dark-green to bluish-green in colour. They grow on branches of a pale brown and are thornless.
- Esposizione Solare: PIENO SOLE
- Provenienza: AMERICA NORD AMERICA
- Tipologia: ALBERI A FOGLIA CADUCA
- Climaticità: MOLTO ELEVATA -15°/-25°
- Epoca Fioritura: may june
- Persistenza Fogliare: DECIDUOUS