A pyramidal, evergreen tree with smallish, greyish-green, lanceolate leaves which are a silvery light-grey on their undersides. In summer it produces panicles of fragrant, white flowers which give way to egg-shaped, green-to-purple fruit used in the production of oil. It is highly wind-resistant.
- Esposizione Solare: PIENO SOLE
- Provenienza: EUROPA MEDITERRANEA EUROPA ASIA AFRICA
- Tipologia: ALBERI PERSISTENTI
- Climaticità: MEDIA -5°/-10°
- Epoca Fioritura: april may june
- Persistenza Fogliare: EVERGREEN