An evergreen climbing plant with opposed, dark-green, pennate leaves each divided into 3 leaflets with rippled edges and measuring up to 8 cm in length. Starting in spring and throughout the entire summer it bears apical crests of from 3 to 4 very fragrant, star-shaped flowers between 2 and 2.5 cm in width.
- Esposizione Solare: PIENO SOLE
- Provenienza: AMERICA SUD AMERICA
- Tipologia: ALBERI A FOGLIA CADUCA
- Climaticità: MOLTO BASSA 0°/+5°/ >
- Epoca Fioritura: june july august
- Persistenza Fogliare: EVERGREEN