A dense, slightly-thorny, evergreen shrub whose young branches are covered with rust-coloured scales. Its oblong, dark-green leaves often have undulated edges with white and brown overtones on the scaled undersides. The upper parts of the leaves are instead spotted golden-yellow at their centres.
- Esposizione Solare: PIENO SOLE
- Provenienza: EUROPA SUD ASIA CENTRALE ASIA EUROPA
- Tipologia: ALBERI A FOGLIA CADUCA
- Climaticità: MOLTO ELEVATA -15°/-25°
- Epoca Fioritura: semptember
- Persistenza Fogliare: EVERGREEN