A genus that includes more than 50 species of deciduous shrubs originating in Mediterranean Europe and North Africa. Its leaves, which are generally green, tripalmate and 1 to 2 cm in length are placed alternately along thin, curved branches. In late spring or at the beginning of summer axillary, multicoloured corymbs are produced. Yellow flower.
- Esposizione Solare: PIENO SOLE
- Provenienza: EUROPA MEDITERRANEA EUROPA ASIA AFRICA
- Tipologia: ARBUSTI PERSISTENTI
- Climaticità: MEDIO ELEVATA -10°/-15°
- Epoca Fioritura: april may
- Persistenza Fogliare: EVERGREEN HALF PERSISTENT