An irregularly cone-shaped conifer. Its main branches tend to grow horizontally forming very dense tiers lying very close to one another which confer a very compact look to the plant. Its foliage is needle-shaped, soft, and bluish-green in summer, and becomes brown or bronze coloured in winter.
- Esposizione Solare: PIENO SOLE
- Provenienza: EUROPA OVEST EUROPA
- Tipologia: ALBERI A FOGLIA CADUCA
- Climaticità: MOLTO ELEVATA -15°/-25°
- Epoca Fioritura: march april
- Persistenza Fogliare: EVERGREEN