An upright, deciduous shrub with alternate, roundish leaves, which are initially a luminous red which turns much darker and deeper later on, especially when axposed to the sun. It produces purple catkins and fruit with skins of a similar shade of purple.
- Esposizione Solare: PIENO SOLE MEZZOMBRA
- Provenienza: EUROPA SUD ASIA CENTRALE ASIA EUROPA
- Tipologia: ALBERI A FOGLIA CADUCA
- Climaticità: MOLTO ELEVATA -15°/-25°
- Epoca Fioritura: january february march
- Persistenza Fogliare: DECIDUOUS