A medium-sized shrub with opposed, egg-shaped-to-elliptical, slightly-rippled, green leaves measuring between 5 and 7 cm in length. In May and June flowers appear made up of 4 white bracts followed by pendulous, roundish, edible fruit about 2 cm in diameter which are initially green and then yellowish and red when ripe.
- Esposizione Solare: PIENO SOLE MEZZOMBRA
- Provenienza: AMERICA NORD AMERICA
- Tipologia: ARBUSTI A FOGLIA CADUCA
- Climaticità: MOLTO ELEVATA -15°/-25°
- Epoca Fioritura: may june
- Persistenza Fogliare: DECIDUOUS