A largely cone-shaped, fast- growing conifer. The tips of its lateral branches are soft, flexible and sagging, while Its leaves, consisting of whorls with 20 to 30 needles each, ranging from bright-green to greyish green, but less pointed than those belonging to the Atlantica varieties. It produces female cones, 8 to 12 cm in length, which are initially green and become light-brown with hints of greyish-green later on.
- Esposizione Solare: PIENO SOLE MEZZOMBRA
- Provenienza: EUROPA MEDITERRANEA
- Tipologia: CONIFERE
- Climaticità: MOLTO ELEVATA -15°/-25°
- Epoca Fioritura: august semptember
- Persistenza Fogliare: EVERGREEN