A large-sized, deciduous tree with regular, spreading foliage comprised of dark-green leaves, 10 to 20 cm in length, with 5 to 7 lobes which turn yellow in autumn. It produces double, white, sterile flowers. It requires sunlight, fresh and damp soil and it adapts to limy soils.
- Esposizione Solare: PIENO SOLE MEZZOMBRA
- Provenienza: EUROPA CENTRALE EUROPA EST EUROPA
- Tipologia: ALBERI A FOGLIA CADUCA
- Climaticità: MOLTO ELEVATA -15°/-25°
- Epoca Fioritura: april may june
- Persistenza Fogliare: DECIDUOUS