A fast-growing, large-sized, spreading, deciduous tree. Its branches are often pendulous with pronouncedly dentate leaves, light green above and silverwhite underneath, with 5 lobes and between 10 and 15 cm in lenght. The leaves turn from a luminous yellow to orange in autumn. It is a hardy tree that can also grow well in dry soil. It needs enough space to grow and do not tolerate clipping.
- Esposizione Solare: PIENO SOLE MEZZOMBRA
- Provenienza: AMERICA NORD AMERICA
- Tipologia: ALBERI A FOGLIA CADUCA
- Climaticità: MOLTO ELEVATA -15°/-25°
- Epoca Fioritura: march april
- Persistenza Fogliare: DECIDUOUS